MP4: "Bead Shapes and More in Polymer Clays" Mastering the New Clay DVD volume 3
Tory teaches you "Bead Shapes and More in Polymer Clay" this afternoon!
As soon as we are notified of your payment, we'll email you the link for the video.
Click, load, and watch.
> ABOUT THIS MP4:
Classic DVD "Bead Shapes in Polymer Clays", from the ever-popular "Mastering the New Clay with Tory Hughes" video series.
For more about this DVD, please go to the Bead Shapes DVD page.
Please print out the four text pages you see in the images here: these are the enclosures that come in the box when you purchase the DVD.
• Materials list
• Tools lists
• Basic information card about polymer
The workbooks, patterns and transfers used in Mastering the New Clay DVDs are only available with your purchase of the actual DVD.
• Very important first card: "Please use good studio practices, we aren't responsible for things that happen to you by watching and following this instructional video!" Necessary, thank you!
> ABOUT 'BEAD SHAPES AND MORE IN POLYMER':
This DVD includes all you’ll need to understand these techniques and start to personalize them. Tory’s inventive approaches will inspire you to create your own bead shapes=
Make beads from any idea and object.
Make beads that accomodate multiple strands of smaller beads..
This tape shows how to form a huge variety of bead shapes, and ideas for further variations.
There are examples of different shapes in assembled necklaces as well.
- Start with basic shapes done well.
Understand how to create a variety of simple elegant shapes so you will never be at a loss for different approaches to a polymer bead form!
- Then learn to modify and vary them into dozens of alternatives.
shapes that will carry the eye along your necklace
shapes that will punctuate your necklace
- Create multi-holed beads to accommodate several strands of beads at once!
Expand the possibitilies of your jewelry work
- Learn to to incorporate these different shapes into your jewelry
- And a bonus> Also a great ‘quick trick’ for heart-shaped beads.
> ABOUT BAKING TEMPERATURES - Manufacturers often change their polymer formulas. Follow the baking temperatures on the package you purchase, NOT what I say on the video, until you've done some experimentation.