MP4: "Mokume Gane" Mastering the New Clay DVD volume 6
Tory teaches you Mokume Gane this afternoon!
As soon as we are notified of your payment,
we'll email you the link for the video.
Click, load, and watch.
> ABOUT THIS MP4
- Classic DVD "Mokume Gane In Polymer Clays", from the ever-popular "Mastering the New Clay with Tory Hughes" video series. For more about this DVD, please go to the Mokume Gane DVD page.
Please print out the four text pages you see in the images here: these are the enclosures that come in the box when you purchase the DVD.
• Materials list
• Tools lists
• Basic information card about polyme
• Very important first card: "Please use good studio practices, we aren't responsible for things that happen to you by watching and following this instructional video!" Necessary, thank you!
> ABOUT MOKUME GANE
- This DVD includes all you’ll need to understand this technique and start to personalize it. This is Tory’s original version of this antique process, originally a Japanese metalworking technique.
Create endlessly gorgeous and varying patterned layers of polymer!
Learn the basic process that creates these stunning layers.
- Learn a more complex 7-step method for beautiful finished pieces.
- Expand your design range:
use different colors,
use different opacities,
use metallic foil effects
- You’ll make several finished pieces:
a large round bead
a flattened pendant bead,
and four brooches
And you’ll leave sparkling with ideas!
90 minutes running time
> ABOUT BAKING TEMPERATURES
- Manufacturers often change their polymer formulas.
Follow the baking temperatures on the package you purchase, NOT what I say on the video, until you've done some experimentation.