MP4: "Molds, Stamps and Tools" Mastering the New Clay DVD volume 4
Tory teaches you Mokume Gane this afternoon!
As soon as we are notified of your payment,
we'll email you the link for the video.
Click, load, and watch.
> ABOUT THIS MP4
- Classic DVD "Molds, Stamps and Tools in Polymer Clays", from the ever-popular "Mastering the New Clay with Tory Hughes" video series.
For more about this DVD, please go to the Molds, Stamps and Tools DVD page.
Please print out the four text pages you see in the images here:
these are the enclosures that come in the box when you purchase the DVD.
• Materials list
• Tools lists
• Basic information card about polymer
• Very important first card: "Please use good studio practices, we aren't responsible for things that happen to you by watching and following this instructional video!" Necessary, thank you!
The workbooks, patterns and transfers used in Mastering the New Clay Workshops are only available with your purchase of the actual DVD.
> ABOUT "Molds, Stamps and Tools in Polymer"This DVD includes all you’ll need to understand this technique and start to personalize it. This is Tory’s original version of this process.
Create your own unique molds and tools!
All you need to make molds, stamps, and tools with polymer clays.
- Make personalized tools that suit your hands and your own projects
Shallow press molds
Paints and polishes to finish
- Make and use stamping instruments
- You will finish:
a set of molds and tools
a mirror frame
> ABOUT BAKING TEMPERATURES - Manufacturers often change their polymer formulas. Follow the baking temperatures on the package you purchase, NOT what I say on the video, until you've done some experimentation.